We are organised into seven central groups across four regions.
- Policy Reform Group
- Strategy and Performance Group
- Infrastructure and Finance Services Group
- People and Executive Services Group
- Early Childhood and School Education Group
- Higher Education and Skills Group
- Regional Services Group
We use a regional model to deliver education services across the state. Under this model the state is divided into
You can also
contact a regional office.
We work with a number of statutory authorities.
We work with a number of
Audit and Risk Committee
Audit and Risk Committee assists the Secretary to oversee governance, risk management, audit and control assurance activities.
See an overview of our organisation chart (pdf - 562.47kb)