2020 Free TAFE report card is in. It shows that Free TAFE continues to be an overwhelming success, saving students millions in course fees and making training more accessible for all.
- Free TAFE saved students more than $81 million in tuition fees
- Two early childhood courses were added to the Free TAFE course list and commencements doubled
- More than 47,000 students were enrolled in a Free TAFE course, an increase of 21
per cent from 2019
- $21 million was saved by regional Victorians in Free TAFE tuition fees
- 50 per cent more women had accessed Free TAFE, since its inception in 2019.
Download the 2020 Free TAFE report card
Download the 2019 Free TAFE report card
Call the TAFE and Training line on 13 18 23.