You may have concerns regarding the safety, health or wellbeing of children, or the behaviours and practices of staff at an early childhood service and want to make a complaint.
Complaints about services
We will investigate a complaint that alleges:
- the safety, health or wellbeing of a child was compromised while being educated and cared for
- the National Law, National Regulations or Children's Services Act has been contravened.
For more information, see:
Complaints about regulation staff
You can make a complaint about:
- a Quality and Regulation Division (QARD) staff member
- your satisfaction with the action taken by QARD.
To make a complaint or give feedback, contact your local regional office. For contact information, see:
QARD regional offices
If your complaint cannot be resolved by your regional office please complete the complaint form below and send it to:
You can also telephone (03) 7022 2149 to discuss your complaint.
When you lodge a complaint, we will:
- acknowledge your complaint
- contact you if we require further information
- aim to resolve your complaint promptly
- provide you with a written response that is clear and informative
- help you contact the right person if you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint.