Tutor Learning Initiative 2021/2022
The following documents assist you to create or update your Recruitment Online (ROL) profile allowing Principals and Recruiters to search for and offer you potential employment under the State Government Tutor program during 2021/2022.
Select from the following :
- ROL Tutor Job Opportunities - New User (PDF) (WORD)
- ROL Tutor Job Opportunities - Returning User (PDF) (WORD)
- ROL Tutor CRT Frequently Asked Questions (PDF) (WORD)
- Current Employees who wish to nominate for the Tutor Program may create an external access profile above or access ROL using the eduPay Careers > School Jobs tile in eduPay and create a Job Opportunities profile
- The help videos links below provide visual help to use Recruitment Online
Submit your interest and relevant details using the Recruitment Online Tutor Portal (for new/returning users)
General ROL Information and Help
All vacancies in Victorian Government Schools are advertised on Recruitment Online (ROL).
Following the update of ROL to the new look the following Videos and FAQ documents are now available.
- ROL Frequently Asked Questions - Applicant portal (WORD)
- ROL Job Search (PDF) (WORD) - last updated 28 September 2020
- ROL Apply for a Job (PDF) (WORD) - last updated 28 September 2020
- ROL Applicant Job Opportunities (PDF) (WORD) - last updated 28 September 2020
NOTE: All attachment names must be unique for every application you submit.
- A suggestion is to save your attachments with the Job ID number in the file name.
For example: 1010009-Resume or 1010009-KSCResponse.
To access this help page quickly use the Help link on each page from within Recruitment Online.
Click the following link to access Recruitment Online to search and apply for jobs.