The new Policy and Advisory Library (PAL) is now available. This page will be redirected to PAL from the start of Term 3. Make sure to update your bookmarks to the new PAL site.
School councils must comply with the
Education and Training Reform Act 2006 by ensuring that schools:
- expend all moneys received for proper purposes
- keep records explaining their financial operations and position
- follow financial processes and procedures that are:
- regularly audited
- designed and managed to reduce risk with a separation of duties.
The policies within this section are:
Education and Training Reform Act 2006
- Education and Training Reform Regulations 2017 Section 45 (1)