The new Policy and Advisory Library (PAL) is now available. This page will be redirected to PAL from the start of Term 3. Make sure to update your bookmarks to the new PAL site.
Schools are expected to provide safe, secure, supportive and engaging learning environments so that student participation can be maximised.
Schools (government and selective entry) undertake a range of activities to support student participation including:
- developing student engagement policies
- managing student intake processes such as:
- student placement
- transfer arrangements.
- managing student attendance requirements and supporting school attendance exemption processes
- planning adjustments to support students with additional learning needs or a disability
- supporting student transition from:
- primary school to secondary school
- secondary school to employment or further education and training.
The policies within this section are: