Get the latest on using educational technology at the virtual EduTECH Congress, held 17-18 August. Previous registrations remain valid
Due to current COVID-19 safety measures, the EduTECH Congress and Expo will now be offered as a virtual event only.
The Congress, held on Tuesday 17 to Wednesday 18 August, is open to all teachers.
The virtual agenda includes a range of expert speakers and opportunities to interact with colleagues, suppliers and speakers.
The Congress also includes sessions focused on classroom teachers, leading teachers and school technology staff, including:
- School Teaching Congress — practical professional development for classroom teachers covering the latest trends and methods in effective pedagogy
- School Leading Congress — a big picture strategic look at the future of kindergarten to Year 12 education, including global trends and developments, leading a 21st century school and raising education standards in Australia
- ClassTech Congress — teaching the Australian Digital Curriculum, including coding, robotics, virtual reality, Artificial Intelligence and other new digital technologies.
As all events will be held online, teachers can now engage with the content from wherever they are. The sessions will also be recorded, available for 30 days after the event.
Registrations are still open for the free virtual event. Refer to the EduTECH Congress website to register.
Teachers who have previously registered, or received a free ticket, will remain registered for the virtual event, or they will be able to request a refund.
Teachers who previously purchased in-person registration will also remain registered for the virtual event, as well as having their in-person ticket automatically roll over to the 2022 EduTECH Congress, which will come with additional benefits including:
- access to the coffee lounge
- reserved priority seating for the opening session
- catered lunch
- a free companion ticket.
Find out more
For more information, refer to the EduTECH Congress website.