Join a webinar to learn how to use Transition
Learning and Development Statements
Prep teachers can join free webinars the department is offering in Term 3, to learn about supporting childrens' transition to school using Transition Learning and Development Statements (TDLS).
Early childhood services provide TDLS to schools to support transition to school and continuity of learning.
The webinars are suitable for new teachers and those wanting to refresh their knowledge of TLDS. They run for 90 minutes and there are three webinar dates to choose from.
What the webinars cover
Facilitated by early childhood and school transition experts, the webinars will cover:
- key features of a positive transition to school
- using TLDS for planning and practice
- using a strength-based approach
- involving children and families
- planning for Term 1, 2022
- the importance and benefits of play-based and inquiry-led learning.
There are three webinar sessions available. To register, select the relevant session below.
Find out more
For more information, refer to the Transition learning and development statements web page.