Explore dozens of webinars on teaching practice, inclusive education and more
Casual relief teachers (CRTs) can access 'on-demand' recordings of the 44 webinars recorded in 2019. Delivered by the Teaching and Learning Network (TLN), these webinars are aligned to the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers and topics cover a range of areas relevant to CRT practice including:
- the Victorian Teaching and Learning Model
- high impact teaching strategies
- inclusive education
- developing content expertise
- creating an environment for learning
- maintaining professional identity.
Explore CRT webinars
Discover on-demand professional learning
TLN will be delivering more webinars, workshops and online intensive programs for CRTs in 2020. Planning for these is currently underway and topics will be available before the end of the school year.